So I'm going all Blue Hawaii Crush for this week's Aussie Curves theme of Blue, donning a blue shirt accessorised with pineapple bling.
This sheer blue oversized shirt is one of my earliest ASOS purchases – I got it a couple of years ago when I was still living in the UK. It features a cool cut-out detail in the back…..which you can admire complete with a nice shot of my VPL.
The necklace is new: the acquisition of which I entirely blame on Tabitha of T for Tabitha for tweeting a picture of herself wearing it just as I was heading out to the shops.
It’s a bargain from Diva Accessories and it’s bold, it’s brash and it weighs a ton. Proppa Gangsta bling Aaaaiiiight?
Perfect for living #thuglife …or adding with gold ham to make a very expensive pizza.
Also I love how it's a proper statement necklace but that, as Tabitha pointed out, it goes with absolutely everything too.
What I'm wearing:
- Sheer blue mesh oversized shirt from ASOS
- Gold pineapple necklace from Diva
- Gold studded belt from H&M
- Black slip by Love & Lustre
- Black leggings from Evans
- Black and gold 'Zanita' clogs from Funkis
- Also the leopard print bra you can see peaking through is from Target