There've been so many fun and creative interpretations of the word "dark" for this week's Aussie Curves theme but I've decided to be boring and take it literally by wearing all-black with a couple of skulls thrown in for added gloom:
I used to literally live in all-black all the time but these days I find it boring. There's so many great colours and prints out there, I find black a bit restrictive.
What all-black is good for though is playing with different textures. I like to think that's what I was trying to do here with the slinky drape of the skirt, the textured mesh of the hoodie and the soft sheer (fake) chiffon of the top. That's a lie though, I really didn't consider that when putting it together. It's just what I wore to work one day last week and threw together while half-asleep and running late in the morning. I think it works though...
- Black sheer skull-print top from New Look
- Black drapey skirt from City Chic
- Spikey necklace from Diva
- Black and leopard creepers by Demonia from Clubwear Australia
- Black mesh hoodie from City Chic
- Angular cat-eye sunnies from Dangerfield