Well a monochromatic colour scheme always feels a little incomplete to me without a splash of red. What better way to add that than with a giant red crystal-studded lobster necklace? Durrrrr.
The necklace is from very favourite jewelery-pushers: Tatty Devine. I've got a few pieces of theirs now and am building up quite the collection and the reputation. All of my work-colleagues and the nice people at my regular morning coffee stops now know me as the crazy necklace lady and are disappointed if ever I turn up nude-necked.
Indeed, this outfit was one I wore to work one day last week. My friend Alison took these snaps for me at lunch time in Hyde park. Thanks Alison!
- Red Lobster necklace by Tatty Devine
- Black and White stripe pelum top from ASOS
- Angular cat eye sunnies from Dangerfield
- Black slip dress from Kondo Tricot in Melbourne
- Black lace-up sandals from K-mart last year