Is it poor manners to wear the same jacket two posts in a row?
Bad bloody luck if it is! I'm loving this neon yellow peplum jacket from Shitty Chic and I think it goes really well with this retro geometric patterned dress that I'm wearing for this week's Aussie Curves yellow theme.
I just think this vintage shift dress is SO 60s with it's bold pattern, oversized pockets and simple silhouette. It was a score from my second favourite local suburban op-shop haunt: Riverwood Vinnies. (Fuck off: it's mine - stay away!).
I'm wearing the shift dress with:
- Yellow peplum zip-front jacket from Shitty Chic
- Floral pom-pom headband from Half/Half
- Retro white-frame sunnies from ASOS
- Transparent perspex necklace from H&M (purchased in London a few years ago)
- Black skull boots by Demonia (an opshop find)