It's a bit miserable in Sydney today weatherwise, so to fight off the grey and the cold here's an outfit that's both bright and cosy:
I love this pom-pom covered top - it gets lots of comments when I wear it and I think it looks a bit like I'm walking around filming a CGI character all day long - like with the bobbly motion capturing bodysuits you see them wear in behind-the-scenes docos?
I'm wearing it with matching lippy - 'Fuchsia Flash' by Maybelline. Am hoping the hot pink injections are enough to counteract the grey and black of the rest of my outfit - am definitely going for warmth and comfort here!
Thank you as always, to my friend Alison Bartholomeusz for taking these snaps for me at work at lunch.
- Pom-Pom top by NYLON magazine for ASOS
- Reliable old hand-me-down tunic originally from TS
- Black scarf - a gift from my Grandma
- Black leggings (as always) from who knows
- Black and leopard creepers by Demonia from Clubwear Australia
- 'Fuchsia Flash' lipstick by Maybelline